Perth & Kinross Visual Artist & Craft Makers Awards – VACMA – are closed for 2018/19. Please revisit this page for details of the 2019/20 VACMA programme.
Perthshire Creates & Culture Perth & Kinross are delighted to be working with Creative Scotland to fund The Visual Artist and Craft Makers Awards (VACMA) in Perth & Kinross for 2018/19, a national funding programme of small grants to support visual artists and craft makers in their creative and professional development.
Applications for Perth & Kinross VACMA 2018/19 are now closed. Please check back in for details of VACMA 2019/20 which we hope to have available from June 2019.
The scheme is funded by Creative Scotland and Culture Perth & Kinross, and administered by Perthshire Creates and will offer awards from £500 and any amount up to a maximum of £1,500.
Additional information including useful videos and the general Creative Scotland VACMA Guidelines can be seen on the Creative Scotland website.
– Download & read the updated Guidelines’ document – VACMA Perth & Kinross Guidelines (updated December 2018)
– Download & read through application form – VACMA Perth & Kinross Application form 2018/19 (updated version December 2018)
– Complete the application form
– Download & complete the Equalities’ Monitoring Form* – VACMA Equalities Monitoring Form 2018/19
Email the completed application form plus other requested information/material to Caron Ironside at Perthshire Creates by the appropriate deadline with the subject heading – VACMA P&K Application.
If you have any queries regarding the scheme, appropriate funding request, how to send your application, images etc, wish to have an informal discussion prior to applying, please be in contact in the first instance by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.VACMA_artists_checklist
* All applicants are asked to fill in an Equalities’ Monitoring Form. Creative Scotland, as a National Lottery Distributor and an NDPB of the Scottish government, require this useful statistical information about who they are funding. Please note it is anonymous and is not part of the application process itself.