Digital + Events Co-ordinator
June 14, 2015 by Perthshire Creates
Contract is now closed.
Perthshire Creates – Digital + Events Co-ordinator
Perthshire Creates is a new network which shines a spotlight on contemporary cross-discipline creative activities happening across the Perth and Kinross area.
This online platform showcases the work, events and opportunities of the many vibrant clusters of artists, designers, creative businesses and cultural organisations in the area.
Following a successful launch event of Perthshire Creates, we are keen to see the network grow and are looking for a part-time freelance Digital and Events Co-ordinator, based in the area to assist this development over the next 12 months.
Responsibilities and outputs
- Work with the creative community across Perth & Kinross to produce engaging online blog content about individuals, groups and businesses within the creative and cultural sector. The content should be appealing to both a local and visiting audience.
- Manage the social media and news channel feeds – Facebook/Twitter and Mailchimp to profile and promote local creative activities.
- Identify ways to further connect Perthshire Creates with other local initiatives to grow the network and awareness of the network. Use analytic tools to monitor how the network is growing and provide regular updates to the team.
- Co-ordinate free to attend events across the local area to bring together creatives – organise venues and any speakers; manage the promotion and handle registrations.
- Attend regular meetings with the steering group to provide feedback on the progress of Perthshire Creates.
You will be required to fulfill a minimum of 80 days over the period July 2015 – 31 May 2016 to total contract value is £8,000 to be paid in 4 installments.
The contractor will have a keen interest and awareness of creative activity happening across the Perth & Kinross area.
They will be highly digitally literate, with experience of running blogs/websites particularly focused on showcasing cultural activities, ideally with WordPress experience.
Educated to degree level in a related subject or have relevant equivalent experience.
Enthusiastic, people-focused and self motivated, also a confident communicator who works autonomously.
To apply for this post you need be registered with Public Contracts Scotland – registration is simple and only takes a few minutes with the added benefit of giving you access to hundreds of other public sector contract calls each year. Register now @ http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/register/register_start.aspx
Please then email Perthshire Creates at email@example.com. And we will send you an invitation to tender for the post. Simple, quick and easy but if you have any questions or queries please contact HSmout@pkc.gov.uk